If you have a passion for the outdoors, then the tranquil surrounds of the Tahbilk Wetlands & Wildlife Reserve is not to be missed. Take a stroll along more than 4kms of dedicated Tahbilk Eco Trails pathways and boardwalks, or sit back and enjoy the wetlands with a guided commentary from your Captain on a Tahbilk Eco Cruise with the option to hop off and explore or stay on board and just enjoy the ride.
The Eco Cruises take 45 mins to complete a round trip. The boats are purpose designed for our visitors and are powered by electric-driven, environmentally friendly, motors. Each boat is registered to carry 30 passengers in under-cover all-weather comfort.
- Before entering, and after leaving, you must complete the Visitors Register at the Tahbilk Cafe. On Tuesdays & Wednesdays when the Cafe is closed, the Visitors Register will be available at Cellar Door.
- Appropriate footwear is necessary if you are planning a walk or taking a cruise – bare feet, thongs or open shoes are not permitted
- You must stay on designated pathways
- All rubbish is to be taken away with you
We would also recommend that you:
- Carry drinking water
- Use sunscreen
- Wear a hat
- Be aware and beware of snakes
- Smoking, picnics, alcohol and dogs are not permitted